During the winter time the cold weather can drain your phone faster than you like. Recently you might have noticed that your phone has been asking you to update overnight. You have found yourself deliberating the decision, but know its probably best for your phone as you are experiencing issue’s with the prior update or really want to fix the bug with the facetime app. Currently from our research at Owl Repair- Iphone Repair Kennesaw people who have installed the iOs 12.1.4 update are experiencing unusual battery drain, issues with server exchange, or connectivity issues, data issues, touch id problems, face id problems, and issues with installed applications. Not all is bad though as there are plenty of people who have done the update, and are experiencing no issues. If you are experiencing connectivity issue’s, and your phone is saying “no service” after the update their is a possible fix to this software bug. Try turning off your cellular service off and back on. Go to settings and select the Cellular tab, and turn off and on LTE. If this does not solve your current issue please contact us, as we would be more than happy to help assist.
- Second Report Says that Apple Car Production Would be in the US, Hyundai Nervous
- Facebook Randomly Logs Out iPhone/IOS Users From the Facebook App (Here’s Our Theory)
- NEW Samsung’s Galaxy S21 And S Pen Debut – Galaxy Note line might get discontinued
- RAM Gives Speed and High Quality on your Computer
- Should I Replace My Laptop Or Upgrade?